We offer a Let Only and Full Management Service.
Depending on your choice, our lettings services can incorporate the following:
• Ensuring that prospective Tenants are accompanied on viewings by a member of staff.
• Holding keys to the property.
• Introducing a Tenant.
• Negotiating an acceptable rent.
• Obtaining references.
• Negotiating and preparation of a tenancy agreement.
• Collecting, holding and protecting the deposit.
• Arranging for a professional, independent Inventory Clerk if applicable.
• Advising utility companies and the local authorities of the change of occupancy.
• Preparing a statement of account less deductions. Paying the rent to the Landlord.
• Ascertaining from the Landlord and the Tenant whether or not the tenancy is to be extended.
• On receipt of a Notice to terminate the tenancy by the Tenant/ Landlord, advising the other party of the same.
• Upon the tenant(s) vacating the premises, dealing with the practical arrangement including checking of inventory if applicable and transferring utilities into the Landlords name and sending the inventory report to the Landlord.
• Dealing with the refund of the deposit and apportioning costs agreed by both the Landlord and Tenants.
Our hands-on management service includes the following:
• Arranging payment of the Landlords rental income to a his bank account
• Visiting the property during the tenancy.
• Arranging any cleaning, repairs or replacements that are found to be necessary and apportioning the charge as appropriate between the Landlord and the Tenant.
• Notifying the Landlord of any defects in the premises that may be brought to our attention.
• Negotiating with the Tenant in respect of dilapidation.
• Arranging and maintaining the Gas Safety Certificate record by gas safe registered engineers.
• We have a pool of reliable contractors at our disposal such as plumbers, carpenters, electricians and painter and decorators.